Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Going Paleo

I will be posting more over the coming weeks, but I am going to give something new a try.  I'm going to follow the paleo style of diet for a month and discuss the process.  I normally hate all of the fad diets and following a strict plan, but I wanted to give this a try because many of the people that I respect in the fitness industry have good things to say about this style of eating. 

During this time I will be following Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 for powerlifting for my training.  I am going to use this program because I like the focus on the heavy compound lifts while still getting in some bodybuilding pump training. 

I will go into more detail about what paleo means and how I'm going to be eating.  I will be posting progress pictures so if you're offended by a fat guy without his shirt on I would suggest not visiting this site again. 

I'm excited to start and I appreciate any comments or questions.  Ideally, this will turn into a community thing where we can discuss things related to diet and training and learn from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment