Friday, August 10, 2012

Pay Your Taxes Olympians!

I don't believe income taxes should exist.  The government doesn't own our bodies and shouldn't have the right to take a portion of our work under the threat of jail. 

I think the Olympians should pay taxes on the money that they earn from winning a medal.  I also think that all soldiers and military should pay taxes on all of their income, even if they are in a war zone. 

Why?

If we have a law or a rule it should apply to everyone.  We currently have a law that states income is taxed.  To exclude certain types of income would be to put a value on certain types of work.  That value is all subjective.  What I think shouldn't be taxed is different than what you shouldn't be taxed. 

Of course, I don't think any income should be taxed, but since we have the income tax, tax it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment